Thread: The Saboteur

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default The Saboteur

Gday

Anyone here played the The Saboteur? I am totatly hooked on it. If you havent heard/seen it think Grand Theft Auto meets Assassins Creed Building Climbing set in Paris during WWII. You play a bad ass Irish bloke fighting for the French resistance.

The mission/plot is actually pretty reasonable and is one central plot through out.

Fun things to do:
    Zooming up to a Nazi check point with a car packed with explosives diving out of the car at the last minute then boooom!!

Driving flat out through the streets trying to escape Gestapo staff cars!

Chilling out on a roof top sniping nazis and throwing grenades into the backs of trucks that pass by!

Blowing up fuel dumps/radar sites/AA sites
    Need a sig

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

Default Re: The Saboteur

I Got it shortly after it came out and really enjoyed it at first, but felt it became repetitive pretty quickly and lost interest in it. Seem to remember lots of crashes also contributing to the fact i never finshed it.
    Will probably go back to it at some point though!
    I really did like the setting though.

I remember seeing it in the store and looking at it but I didnt buy it. think it was on clearance @ target, maybe if its still there I will buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HackSore View Post
    I Got it shortly after it came out and really enjoyed it at first, but felt it became repetitive pretty quickly and lost interest in it. Seem to remember lots of crashes also contributing to the fact i never finshed it.
    Will probably go back to it at some point though!
    I really did like the setting though.
    I had maybe 2 or 3 crashes. It is very GTA but with stronger plot. So if sandbox games bore you then this may not be your cup of tea. I have so much fun just gunning down nazis from roof tops and such.

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I remember seeing it in the store and looking at it but I didnt buy it. think it was on clearance @ target, maybe if its still there I will buy it.
    I would recommend it if you can get it cheap.
    Need a sig