Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Ops

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Default Re: Black Ops

I think the game is too easy. I have only had the game for 2 days and have 33 achievements done and I am going through veteren to complete it now! What a rip.

The lag, on 360, is driving me insane. Even telling it to only choose local matches doesn't help. People's internet sucked before on MW2, but 85% of the matches there is visible lag. The game tries to hide it by making walking animations and such not judder, but when you fall down dead before a bullet even comes out of the other persons gun, its just ridiculous.

Starting to really grate on me. Even on matches when I still do really well, it's just frustrating. My chopper gunner was so laggy it was as if someone turned the sensitivity way down. Doesn't happen in combat training, just laggy matches.

My win/loss went from 2 to 1 from having to leave laggy games.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

hence the reason I'm not buying it till next year when the bugs are fixed and it's down to $20

if you play BFBC2 I just picked it up, sn on there is same as here

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Don't know if you have all seen this behaviour or not but in an informal poll I have being doing I find that people with ATI cards are getting stutertring in game while NVIDIA cards work fine. I run an nvidia card myself but pretty much all people complaining of graphical issues are running ATI.
    Need a sig

im playing on fairly low settings and still getting some slowdown, cant wait till income taxes so i can at least get a new videocard.