Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops

Default Re: Black Ops

has anyone beat the campaign yet ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lastweek View Post
    Not only will it probably catch fire to your house, it will probably shoot peices out of your case and kill your cat. make sure you video tape your expierment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Write your will before you turn it on

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Havent started it yet lol - I should get to that shouldn't I

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

you should. if you beat the campaign you unlock nixon, JFK, and castro for zombies. lol
    Not dead yet

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I hate how you have to use a 4-wheeler and do not have the option to only go on foot
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Man the campaign is really short. I finished it in a night.

I must say the plot wasn't to bad actually as FPS games go bit disjointed but.

I would recommended playing it through for a break from the buggy multiplayer.
    Need a sig

I'm thoroughly enjoying it on 360. Aside from the broken spawn system on some levels it is far better than MW2. I hear the PC version is causing people problems, but whether it's the game, the server company, or what I don't know.

Haven't played the single player yet, which is odd as I've always played the SP first on COD games, but I just was really enjoying the MP. Getting stuck in a Nuketown loop can be pretty annoying after people vote for it over and over again for the 7th time in a row though.

F*** nuke town. its worse than rust...
    Not dead yet

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

rust was fun for 1v1 cage match (which those f**ktards took out!)

I've been playing FFA lately, and every so often you'll get an 8-person FFA in rust, and HOLY CRAP the tubers come out lol, but other than that it never comes up in mp

PC multiplayer seems to be fixed for the most part. Final kill cams are still bugged out like crazy and switch team still doesnt work. I still cant believe how bad the spawns are. Its amazing how many enemies will spawn directly next to you or how often you spawn right into gun fire.

My friends and I are having fun, minus the stupid spawns and always being put on opposite teams.

Leveling is far faster from MW2 considering I got lvl 50 in about 12 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by diluzio91 View Post
    F*** nuke town. its worse than rust...
    Aww cmon, nuketown is fun. I managed to get a huey gunship (sp?) from a care package on a S&D match and man that was total carange. I racked up at least 30 kills in a few seconds. Instant spawn = instant death

I never did the MW2 singleplayer so I cant compare with Black Ops. I do know the Black Ops campaign was much shorter (5 hrs?). Being put in new settings kept it a little more interesting but its pretty much the same CoD singleplayer that we have all seen before. I really hated the parts where it told you to press a key for one small part during a cut scene. They had some cool parts, but I wont ruin for those who havent played yet

If you want this game for singpleplayer, I wouldnt recommend it considering how short it was. Multiplayer, hell yes. Just as fun, if not more fun than MW2 (except for the terrible spawning)
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I'm was not really looking forward to Black Ops, haven't really been interested in CoD since number 2, the whole 1 hit kill knife button kinda ruined it for me. I can't wait for the open beta of Battlefield 3 though . Can't wait for BFBC2 physics on BF2 sized maps (and newer larger ones ).
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08