For a couple of weeks now i've been pondering about making the leap into advancded pc modding having always built my own systems..

ive been looking around for a good resource with lots of helpful peeps and seems i've stumbled across this place..
---

Having Never done anythin like this before I figured i'd ask a few questions and get a few pointers to help me step off into the right direction.. I do have sort of an idea of what I want my end product to be although the way it'll look with vary through my design processes.

The end result of my pc shall be; watercooled.. it'll be built with Nvidia SLi but the board will be 3 Way ready and obviously at a later date i shall be updrading to 3 way so im gonna need space in the finished case for this.

- -

1stly.. I want a basic case with minimal styling so that i have a Sleek Smooth canvas to work with..

not sure whether to go with an acryllic or metal case..? pros and cons to each? which would u guys favour..

The system will be Watercooled and the Reseviour I'll be using will be the Phobya Balancer 250 Black Nickel Reservoir
(available here; http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_8831.html)

at the end product I want this Resevoir to be very much on show and blended to look like it was always meant to belong in (or on) my case.. I intend to use a black / chrome colour theme with Red lighting and coolant fluid.

any ideas on how i could go about this.. i want it to look original and be something not so obviously done else where (ie.. simply mouting inside and having it on show would be a dissapointment..)

Thinking of incoropating mesh into the design amongst a few other ideas i've got going at the minute..

My current case is a JeanTech Luna (Check here for those who don't know)

- Note.. Here for example an idea i thought up was to Remove the large side fan.. and mod / mount the existing hole so that the Resevoir Would slot in then making it half in and half out of the case...
Would this make a good base case for design? I'd have to ditch the hinged door if I was to use it however..

If not..

Im considering using the drive racks as theyre pretty sturdy and have toolless installation already incorporated.. if i do, it shall be powder coat painted in black