Thread: One of my new toys for CES2011 In Vegas

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default One of my new toys for CES2011 In Vegas

Some of you may have already heard, but TBCS has a team of 5 headed to Las Vegas next month to cover the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show. I personally have to come all the way from the UK so I thought a new multipurpose laptop bag might be a good idea. Between my need for lots of space (2 laptops, 2 cameras, video camera, netbook plus assorted "stuff") and the carry-on limits for the airlines, I ended up with this bag....

And it has lots of compartments - and I mean LOTS lol

Nice little organiser section here.

Easily space in here for the netbook and cameras

Some light reading materials and maybe a notebook (yeah a paper one too lol)

And that lot'll get heavy so this is a real bonus - hideaway tall handle with wheels

I was kinda confused because the packaging said "kit" but a little digging and this was buried inside - another laptop case - ideal for a single laptop. I can get this (filled) and another laptop into the main laptop carrying area.

Happy bunny (with a whimpering debit card). Actually it wasn't too bad - £40 plus tax which works out, roughly, as a little under $85 I think. As my old laptop bag was nearly 7 years old, I figured it was time for a new one anyway - the old one I'll still keep hold of because it's a backpack style and easy to carry with just the one computer in it. This new one, I'll probably never use again after Vegas but ya never know....

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Default Re: One of my new toys for CES2011 In Vegas

Love the maple leaf emblem! That's a tremendous number of pockets, need some shots of how big it is when it's full and how heavy you get it loaded. Have fun!
    TheMainMan