Thread: Wanted: 5 feet of unused/canabalized c-strip molding (or just personal estamate)

Fresh Paint

Default Wanted: 5 feet of unused/canabalized c-strip molding (or just personal estamate)

Hi, I have started a basic case mod. and have everything done but the window. I had a few slip-ups with the dremel and need some u-channel/c-strip.

It does not have to be free (duh), but I would at least like a personal quote for 5.5 - 6 ' of the stuff.

If possible to calculate shipping, my zip is 74631; OK, US.

PLZ: I NEED THIS STUFF!!!

PS: If I agree to do business with you, I have an old 3Com Fast Etherlink 10/100 that works well that I am willing to depart with. You could use it in a retro-build or on a Dial-Up PC needing ethernet... Ether way, It's of no use to me.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Wanted: 5 feet of unused/canabalized c-strip molding (or just personal estamate)

I don't have any myself but it's sold online at several places pretty cheap.

Like here for $1.50 a foot plus shipping.

Best of luck and we want a worklog!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Wanted: 5 feet of unused/canabalized c-strip molding (or just personal estamate)

uh, sorry no worklog for this one, It's already halfway done and I only have some design plans photographed...

thanks for the site tho! If I knew how, i'd give you a +Rep (if this site supports it...)

There is a problem though... That site to ship to my address would cost more than mnpctech, frozencpu, and xoxide... dang, I was hoping cheaper than mnpctech... looks like I need to find some spare change.