Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Project: Arctic Cat

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: Project: Arctic Cat

Update! Yea I know, it's done. But NZXT stepped in and helped out AGAIN for this build! They're sending me a 120mm non-led, 2x 120mm green LED and 1x 140mm green LED FZ fans for this case!

http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_fans/fz-140mm_led
    http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_fans/fz-120mm_led
    http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/cas...z-120mm_nonled

Only a few days left to enter to win this Arctic Cat computer!! The minimum donation is only $10! Help us reach our goal! Zotac has also stepped up with a GTX 560!
    http://www.computersandcircuits.com/?q=ac_giveaway

I gave.... again.

I hope to win this case. I will add it to my empire!!
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne

Thanks!! I also got word today from Zotac that the card has been shipped. It will be here Wednesday and it's a GTX 570, not a 560 (won't know which model until it gets here)

We've hit our goal for the Arctic Cat computer giveaway!!! As it stands currently we're at $1020!! We're still collecting donations until midnight though (3 hours and 35 minutes from now)! Thanks to everyone who donated and/or had a hand in making this happen!

Special thanks to Airbrushing Tips, NZXT. Corp, ZOTAC, Kingston, Auto Air Colors, Crucial Memory, Primo Customs, Thermaltake Technology Inc, PCBoard.ca and TheBestCaseScenario.com!!!

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

Just donated again $30 this time felt it needed a bump.
    I saved about £500 off regular steam prices on great games in the steam summer sale with being busy modding so could do this no problem.

To be honest I'm not donating to win the mod, I like it, it's an awesome mod & nice spec but I only need 2 rigs, low power rig & decent rig so would prefer it to go to someone else who would really like it & use it "if" by fluke I won lol, just don't like seeing such an effort not raise a hefty amount when people can do an easy bike ride & raise loads, good modding is a fine art but a totally unacknowledged functional art, that needs to change I think.

619 facebook recommendations with minimum $10 should have raised a nice load, gutted it can't be extended again so I could rally support, I miss read it I think when I read about shipping, thought it said US only & just noticed you only have to pay for shipping if not from US so was open to international.

Glad you hit the goal at least anyway.

Recently joined facebook & quit it a few days after but can see the usefulness of it for things like this, I just didn't get why most people bother with facebook, seemed everyone was just trying hard to look cool & was irritating so deleted my account lol, looks like I'll be enabling it for the 3rd time now but I'm ignoring serious topics & nonsense unless it's genuinely cool or funny nonsense.

Sorry about the little ramble.

Awesome you got there!
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne

Thanks guys!

Waynio - I understand your frustrations with facebook lol. It is however a great marketing tool. Without NZXT reposting this on their site a few times I never would have reached the goal!

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

My mistake was adding old school mates from like 20 years ago who I don't really have anything in common with lol, think it's when people who are bored with nothing to occupy themselves with everything can seem pointless.

I will reactivate the account & use it as it was intended to be used, you are right, it is useful, not going to use it to cure boredom, got a sweet game collection in steam for that.