Thread: WTB Liquid Cooling supplies

Default WTB Liquid Cooling supplies

The though of trying to mill the stuff I have to work makes me week in the knees so it has come to this. I have an extremely small budget as it is christmas time and i have broken myself once again spoiling everyone in my house but me.

I need a resevoir, a rad, a pump, and a cpu block for an amd am2 socket. I need these on as much of a budget as possible as soon as possible to get my loop up and see if I did any permanent damage to my main rig. No generous offers refused and if you have it in 1/4 that would be awesome because I already have the tubing.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Default Re: WTB Liquid Cooling supplies

Oh and as always looking for a case, one modders trash may be another modders treasure
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

I have a couple cases I could let you have pretty cheap. CM 690 or Tt Bach in this thread. Shipping would probably be pretty nasty though.

As for LC supplies, I might be persuaded to part with my Black Ice Extreme III...I do need to disassemble my system anyway...hmmm.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Shipping may not be quite so bad if the rad was mounted in the CM690 hahaha.. get a shipping quote to 46919 and we can talk pricing.. that just leaves me in need of a res pump and block..

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

I've got a Thermaltake res that fits into a 5.25" drive bay and a waterblock that will work with your AM2 socket, both with 1/4" compression fittings if you're interested.

Block is the one from this kit:
    http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Produc...C=1160&ID=1618

res is this one:
    http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-aq...reservoir.html

I love this community.. my water loop goes to hell in a hand basket at a most inopportune financially stressful part of the year and here we are with people trying to help out as best they can..

AND we are back to needing a res and a pump