Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2001 Honda Oddity...err...Odyssey

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: 2001 Honda Oddity...err...Odyssey

lol, nice. Hurray for seemingly nonsensical modifications. You will definitely confuse a lot of people driving around in that.

OOC, is that Sussex county sticker from you or a previous owner?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    Planning for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. Nice.
    WIN!
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Haha, yeah I love this thing. I just had a conversation with an older couple at a red light about it. Its cool to have people just be like "Dude thats awesome" at random places. The best was my roommate was at Sams Club looking at cell phones and he asked the guy working there about the camera. The guy pulled out his phone and was like "You need to see this" and showed off a picture of my van. He must have taken it while I was driving somewhere :-P.

Anyway, I painted the front bumper, but had to drive back to school. During the trip I drove through Atlanta last week just as the snow was starting. I must have been battered with salt and hail because a lot of the paint was stripped right off. Now I need to repaint the front bumper again.

I'm also ordering a CB and trying to decide on which size antenna. Its going to be mounted on the back passenger side of the car, probably going to be either 4 or 5 foot antenna. But I decided to put some money into a business I am starting instead of the car so I'm going to have to keep any other mods on the cheap side for the time being.

Fresh Paint

If you can try and get the 4 ft Firestik, I have one on my F-250 and so does my buddy they work great
    Current Rig- Dell Dimension 2400 - 2.2hz Celeron, 256kb DDR - Current rig until new on is built

Rig in Progress- MSI G31TM-P21, 3.6ghz P4, 8gb ram, 160GB Seagate Barracuda, Nvidia GeForce 8500GT