Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: star trek

Default star trek

i used to watch startrek TNG with my grandfather when i was a kid, but quit watching it for some reason. i took a sick day from work today because i felt like crap, and syfy channel has been playing the movies all day, overall good stuff. i forgot i liked it. and now a dancing banana

Default Re: star trek

I always enjoy finding old stuff I love and about 6 months ago we got net flix and I immediately started watching shows I never got to finish or catch episodes I missed my favorite was and has been catching the show "Sliders" from back in the day and I never got the chance to see "Fire Fly" and when "Serenity" came out thanks to net flix I got to see it!

also.... a dancing banana

My brother in-law picked up "Fire Fly" entire series and "Serenity" at Pawn America last week for $10.
    Yet another banana
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

I would also like to mention I liked "Star Trek" but mostly got into "ST: Voyager" mainly because that was the version out at the time and because it had seven out of nine reasons to watch. since they come in bunches.....

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

i hate star trek, but only because my two closest friends love it and think star wars sucks....
    And when i try and compromise and say that the original series of star trek was ok, they disagree and witter on about how superior TNG is. Lame!

Also thanks to the guy who mentioned Sliders, used to watch that as a kid and completely forgot it existed!!

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Stargate
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

all of the above... and mash and hogans heroes
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Burn notice!
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Firefly!
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I loved Star Trek, all of them.

And Firefly was the best show to be on television in a decade or more. I'm still pissed about that one, though it's good to see some of the cast members in other roles. Anyone seen Kaylee??
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”