Thread: Introducing REPC!

Default Introducing REPC!

so i've been busy the past few days building a PC. Its now customer ready, however not lan ready. ill explain after pics.

Specs
    Intel Core i7 950 @ 4.12 GHZ
    Nvidia GTX480 (this trucker runs hot)
    6GB Kingston Hyper DDR3 Ram
    120GB (60x2 in Raid 0) OCD SSD array
    1TB Western Digital Data Drive
    Corsair AX850 PSU
    CoolerMaster HAF 932 Case.
    XSPC water Loop (with Koolance GPU block and an extra rad)

So! PICS!

So i got everything all nice and put together... and turned the switch... and got beep codes..... 3 hours later i had this

ladies and gentlemen, that is a nicely assembled, fully leak tested, full water cooled PC that has a dead motherboard. Dissasembled. got new motherboard a week later, then we have this!

Tape over the Lazer bright LED status lights at eye level, and the reservoir pulled out for filling while air bleeding.

That 240 mm rad looks so tiny in there...

EK backplate is sooo pretty!!!!!!!

So, like i said. this computer is up and running, mods to be done before the LAN. the red fan's leds will have to be replaced with blue. The 2 top fans will be replaced with 2 more xiggies, the res will be padded and the pump will be padded (its decently loud, but maybe it will quiet down after a few days) and a floor will be added to hide the PSU cable mess.

Benches will follow as soon as i figure out how to post heaven results online
    Not dead yet

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Introducing REPC!

And that is why I always test new components on air before putting them in my loop. Looks good..though it's hard to go wrong with that case.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV