Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Default D_stilgar's Fire Sale! Updated 11/17/12 with Silverstone HDD Boost!

Here's how it's going to work. I'm going to list a ton of stuff here and you are going to buy it from me. If you want something then send me a PM. As time goes on I will systematically lower the price of what I'm selling and list the new price underneath the old one. When I've hit the absolute lowest price for what I'm selling I'll list it in Red. All prices include shipping within the US!

NEWEST ITEM!
    Here is a Silverstone HDDBoost. You can read about its features here. I used it for a little while, but then just switched over to a SSD running solo. My asking price is $30 obo, which includes shipping in the U.S.

Xmods RC. Scion tc. Comes with aftermarket motors, rims, tires, ground effects, head and taillights, Very lightly used. Pretty nice but I don't have room for it: $40

Creative Travelsound portable speakers. This particular model seems to be somewhat expensive online, but I'll sell it here for $15.

Left 4 Dead posters. Includes, L4D Concept kit, Crash Course, and The Passing. All new in tubes. $13

Now for a nice old ATI Radeon X700. Beats me as to what it's really worth, but on google I see more than what I'm listing it for here. $20.

Last edited by d_stilgar; 10-19-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Removed image tags for most images on sold items to save bandwith and space.

Default Re: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Alright, this next item needed its own post. This is the Amazing Mystery Bag! This has a bunch of stuff in it that alone does not justify the shipping cost, but together makes a pretty nice bundle. What's in it you ask? That's a mystery! I'm going to do this auction style starting now and ending in one week. There's a minimum of $5 so I can break even on shipping. The bag currently weighs somewhere between 5-8 lbs.

To bid, post the highest amount you would pay for the Amazing Mystery Bag in this thread. The bidding ends in one week, but only when I post here that it's over, so don't stop making bids until I say it's over.

Have fun people!

Dibs on the Zalman headset/mic. 18 shipped or 18 plus shipping? I'll take it either way.

Does the mic pick up good?
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

Hmmm...your Amazing Mystery Bag intrigues me. I'll start the bidding at $10.

Just to clarify, are we allowed to enter a maximum bid once, or can we bid multiple times if we decide we wish to raise our maximum (a la Ebay style)?
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

Kayin: The mic is decent, but not great. It will pick up a lot of background noise since it's not a boom mic. Also, it's $18 shipped. Send me a PM and I'll get you my paypal info.

DynamoNED: You can bid as much as you like. If someone after you puts in a higher bid you are welcome to respond with something a little or a lot higher.

i like mystery things, ill bump the bid to $12

YGpaypal.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Quote Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
    YGpaypal.
    Payment Received. I will ship tomorrow.

And, headphones are shipped.

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

I wish to up my bid to $15 for the Amazing Mystery Bag.
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.