Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Default Re: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Alright, it's time for another auction. This time it's the Amazing Mystery Box! Who knows what's inside? It could be full of gold dubloons, or candy, or just crap. I will promise this; I scrounged about my house all morning making sure this would be totally worth your money. There's some pretty neat junk in here. So, go at it and make a bid! If you want to see what was in the Amazing Mystery Bag last time, go to page 3 and have a look at the un-boxing. This box promises to be just as good.

As long as the shipping is covered ($10), this item will sell and I will ship it to you. It's already boxed up! To bid, post the highest amount you would pay for the Amazing Mystery Box in this thread. The bidding ends in one week, but only when I post here that it's over, so don't stop making bids until I say it's over.

Also, new items in the first post!

MAJOR EDIT!

I just talked to OvRiDe via PM and auctions aren't kosher here. Therefore, this is no longer an auction. As per the rules, I need to state a price and can consider best offers sent to me via PM. I'll edit this post every time there's a new person with a best offer so we all can know who it is, but I won't put that price up. PM me if you want to know the current best price. I'll accept offers through the 23rd. Best offer by the end of that day will get the item.

So, here it is: Amazing mystery box! $22.50 OBO. Current best offer is farlo, and if he buys my sound card as well I'll just ship everything together and it will be a great day for me.
    Last edited by d_stilgar; 01-19-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

What the hey... $20 shipped.

21!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

$22.50

I want to pretend I'm the last bid on Contestants' Row and bid $22.51, but I don't have money to spend atm, so consider it a bump for an interesting way to sell things.

UPDATE!

I had to change the Mystery Box listing to be kosher with the rules. If that means you want to be out, then let me know and I hold no hard feelings whatsoever. OvRiDe talked to me via PM and I agree with the reasoning to change the listing. So, make sure you look at the changes and send me a best offer via PM.

On a side note, go and look at my other listings and really, make an offer if you think it is reasonable. I need to get rid of this crap. I have too much of it.

Alright! The best offer I got over the week was from farlo, so he gets the Amazing Mystery Box! Woowoo! Make sure to post pics after you get it so people know how worth it it was.

will do

Aright, I'll post this to the first post when the other sale is final, but I've parted out some of that old system I had, so if the guy follows through this is what I'll have.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817371050
    Two of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814150324
    Two of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835186016

I know someone here was interested in that PSU if I were parting out the PC. Hopefully someone else is interested in the video cards and/or coolers.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

You need to post prices for the few items you just listed up, and pictures would do well too.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"