Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Just moved out of a house and had to get rid of most of my stuff, it's a crying shame that I couldn't donate some of that stuff - but transatlantic shipping is horrific.

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Just a heads up guys - there is NO tbcs membership requirement for this event - so if you have friends and/or family who might want to help out, and get in on the chance to get some of those cool prizes, feel free to let them know it's totally open - as long as OvRiDe gets solid contact details for them in case they win, they're good to go.

Let's really push this and give a good friend the best push we can

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I was just informed that Patriot Memory has gotten word of this and is going to donate something to the raffle too.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

That is great news .
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

I am really impressed by the industry support of this. Props to all the companies (and people) who have donated stuff for this.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

The companies we deal with are some of the kindest people in the industry. I have met most of them in person and am proud to call a few of them good friends. When I sent out word that we were doing this and what it was for, they jumped on it.

Wow, it's really touching that everyone will come together for people like this, especially all the people that work at these giant corporations. I've never seen anything like that before.
    I don't have much that I can give, but I'll see what I can do

At this rate, you might have to change the prizes, so that the grand prize is a full computer!

EDIT: English, it sucks to use it when effectively drunk. And no, I haven't been drinking or anything like that.... insomnia just sucks.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Modding the World, One Case at a Time Boddaker's Avatar

Donated! Good luck PLAR, hope you get back on your feet real soon!
    Honey Roasted Peanuts Ingredients: Salt; Artificial honey roasting agents; Pressed peanut sweepings.

Suffering from Multiple OS Disorder PartyLikeARockstar's Avatar

OMG thanks everyone! This response is overwhelming! Truly thank you for the help you have provided so far. I wish everyone the best of luck in the drawing!
    water-cooled m-atx: (sold)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=15368
    Diary Of a Caffeine Junkie: Powered by Rockstar (dead)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=13786