Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Yea Sticky Threads are ignored for the most part. My brain automatically overlooks them at this point. They are great for things like rules and site guidelines but for things like this a normal thread is better.

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Is there a possible update to how much money has been raised so far?
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Quote Originally Posted by PauL View Post
    Is there a possible update to how much money has been raised so far?

X2

So far we have raised $765! A big thank you to all those that have donated. There is still time for those that haven't!

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

My donation of $50 is on its way! Thanks for the great opportunity to help a fellow modder in need.
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

Bump bump bumpbump it up! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by xazraelx1981 View Post
    Bump bump bumpbump it up! Lol
    I'm listening to a song right now and I read your comment... to the exact beat of the song. LOL Hilarious.

Has anyone posted this on reddit yet? Now that's a great place for charity causes. Such a crazy helpful website sometimes.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Bump!

Also, tickets purchased.

Curtis, could we get a running total in the OP?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

I don't check the front page often enough.

Wow, sounds a seriously rough time for a young family, never heard of PartyLikeARockstar but would donate a bit if I could, a friend of this modding community is a friend of mine, I'm absolutely broke infact a little overdrawn until the 16th, I imagine a donation on 16th or 17th is ok?.

Have to say it's really horrible the authoritys aren't willing to help because it's a family thats together .

*bump*
    -=:http://www.tech-daddy.com:=-
    (yeah I know... I need to update it... BUT I NEED TO MOD!!! )