Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Quote Originally Posted by MitaGT View Post
    well i was gonna need some help with the moding... guess ill have Sem help me instead? LAWL
    Oh.

Uh.. I mean.. you won... my.. er.. undying loyalty? And... uh... well, somebody has to distract the fat chick from going after you at the bars. C'mon, that's worth it's weight in gold right there. Literally. LOL

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

ah well, Congrats to the winners. heck, I probably would have never gotten anything even if I had won, given my last (and current) prize's shipping predicament-stares at Oneslow-
    but meh, I still get that fuzzy "I helped out a family in need" feeling

Damn... I had money problems this last paycheck and couldnt donate. can we still donate even though the raffle is over?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I think it would be fine .. but donations from here on out should go directly to the family, if thats possible.

Modding the World, One Case at a Time Boddaker's Avatar

Awesome turnout guys! Congrats to all the winners, and I'm sure $1,500 will go a long way in getting the plars family back on their feet. Way to go!
    Honey Roasted Peanuts Ingredients: Salt; Artificial honey roasting agents; Pressed peanut sweepings.

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    I think it would be fine .. but donations from here on out should go directly to the family, if thats possible.
    LOL same names coming up multiple times , oh & I like the CTU ring tone, made me grin .

Still need to find out what my money situation is but if I'm ok I'll get some sent over, should have at least £30, so I'll check I'm ok for money later, then come back here & ask about who to send it to .

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

OK checked my bank & I can afford £30 donation so where do I send it, PM me OvRiDe .

Have to say, this is quite awesome! I'll pitch in when I can,

I know you live near me Rockstar, lol, I'll buy you lunch.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichbin View Post
    I know you live near me Rockstar, lol, I'll buy you lunch.
    Wait, we have another person in Maryland? Sweet!
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Wait, we have another person in Maryland? Sweet!
    Well, Northern VA (Manassas). Close enough