Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

donation sent snail mail today to you PLAR

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

I've got a hundred to give. Please do not enter me in the contest.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Can we get confirmation that our donations went through? I donated $40 but you can't always trust paypal you know.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Yep, I got it. I will send an email out confirming your donations before the drawing.

So far we have collected $1090. I was able to transfer all the donations up to Thursday to PLARs account and he was able to secure the deposit and has the keys to the new place. He is still not out of the woods yet, as he has to have the deposits for the utilities or they will cancel his lease.

I want to say thanks to all of the donors. I am proud to be a part of a community that has shown this much support.

You guys are the best!
    Last edited by OvRiDe; 02-08-2011 at 02:20 AM.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I second all of the gratitude and honor to be part of this forum that OvRiDe expressed. This place is truly one of the greatest forum communities online. When I came back here just over 2 years ago, it was because I was bumped off of a very popular car forum, just because I was one of the "old timers" who had been on the forums for several years and they removed some of us who might scare away a new crowd who was set to flood the forum in a few months. I now know that I made the right decision by making TBCS my home.

Every single one of you ROCK!

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Thanks for the confirmation OvRiDe. I am glad that PLAR has got the keys in hand. Just the utilities to go now.

It really makes me proud to be part of a community that cares about its members as TBCS does. It is great to see the members of our forum and people from beyond our forum helping out a fellow modder in need.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    So far we have collected $1090.
    And 69 cents.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

My bad .. BoB ,you are correct sir.. it is $1090.69..

I also have been hit by the finance bug.. things are tight atm, but I've pledged $200 to be sent ASAP.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

I'll go ahead & say I'll chip in £30 which currently is $48 on the 16th, the price of a game I'll wait for the steam sales to buy , every little should help right.

So when the 16th comes up should I just send it to the paypal address on the first page?.