Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCC Fail?

Default Re: CCC Fail?

i got far worse performance with ccc installed versus windows 7 drivers... i am running windows 7 drivers now instead
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

outside the net, inputting games for pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    i got far worse performance with ccc installed versus windows 7 drivers... i am running windows 7 drivers now instead
    The drivers for my video card work perfectly well; it is the program that allows me to change custom settings for my video card that is not working. Whenever I attempt to open it, either nothing at all happens, or I receive an error message. It is very annoying, so I am hoping that I can resolve it relatively easily and painlessly.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson.

"Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDragonJ View Post
    The drivers for my video card work perfectly well; it is the program that allows me to change custom settings for my video card that is not working. Whenever I attempt to open it, either nothing at all happens, or I receive an error message. It is very annoying, so I am hoping that I can resolve it relatively easily and painlessly.
    i am thinking you may be able to get a third party software fan controller that will do what you want and you can do without CCC just my two cents with my last two experiences with CCC.
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

outside the net, inputting games for pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    i am thinking you may be able to get a third party software fan controller that will do what you want and you can do without CCC just my two cents with my last two experiences with CCC.
    The fan on my video card is very loud, so any way to make it less so would be very appreciated, but I also am seeking tools for controlling other settings of the video card, such as 3D settings or its clock rate, so if I cannot get Catalyst Control Center to function, I shall find an alternative program.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson.

"Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDragonJ View Post
    The fan on my video card is very loud, so any way to make it less so would be very appreciated, but I also am seeking tools for controlling other settings of the video card, such as 3D settings or its clock rate, so if I cannot get Catalyst Control Center to function, I shall find an alternative program.
    I will do some research because of as of late I have been looking at liquid cooling and havent looked at air cooling in a long while. If I find a good alternative I will report back here first.

Rivia tuner should be a help for non CCC card control.
    Not dead yet