Thread: Online Multiplayer Suggestions - XBOX 360

Default Online Multiplayer Suggestions - XBOX 360

I have Borderlands at the moment, but that's about it. I'm just looking for something fun and worthwhile to play with some of my friends over XBOX Live. I have no preferences as far as gaming goes as I like pretty much everything.

Thanks!

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

Default Re: Online Multiplayer Suggestions - XBOX 360

Borderlands is an excellent place to start. Lots of good fun to be had there.

I would suggest Monday Night Combat by indie developer Uber Entertainment. It's a third-person class-based shooter focused on "tower defense" type gameplay. It has a lot of the zaniness of Team Fortress 2 (without the hat trading simulator), with the strategic gameplay of Defense of the Ancients. Further, it features multiplayer co-op (where you defend your team's "money ball" together against literal bots) and multiplayer 6v6 combat (where your team tries to destroy the other team's money ball and defend your own). You should be able to find it on Live for download.

*Note: I have the Steam/PC version, and it's probably the best $15 I've ever spent on a game.
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

Default Re: Online Multiplayer Suggestions - XBOX 360

If you like racing... Forza 3 is unmatched in fun factor for a sim for Xbox 360. And the cars they have... wowzers.