Thread: What you like?

Default What you like?

well im bored and sat here thinking of what i can do browsing the forums as i always do when i have nothing better to do, and decided i will make this thread asking what you all like apart from modding of course.

archery is probably my main interest and woodwork, i have shot for almost 6 years now and thats a long time since im only 16 i shoot at a national level and hope to go international in the next few years. I also used to shoot live 22. target rifles and shot for my county. I have always been interested in wood work ever since i was about 5 i dont know why i just love wood. how about you guys?

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: What you like?

Metal working always caught my eye... I have no experience, thought I have to admit, I always love saying "Oooh, the pretty colors!!"

I love messing around with cars. Not just the regular tune-ups... I would love to rebuild an engine someday. Going fast is also one of my favorite things, but with the gas prices ($2.60+!!), I gonna have to de-lead my lead foot.
    Optimist - The glass is half full
    Pessimist - The glass is half empty
    Engineer - The glass is twice as big
    Me - There is water in a glass, deal with it

ATX Mental Case

umm i have an interest in gasoline r/c cars..., music, sports such as tenis which ive been playing since i was 6....and im currently in an advanced leauge (im the youngest(14)).umm i like playing also any game. and i have a great passion for cars....which is a reason i thought of my current mod "2GHz of Thumpin Bass". i can do many things to a car. imalmost finished sanding and bondoing my dads 67 mustang... ...im also very good at graffiti...on paper.
    No genuis is a organized worker.

PROJECT "2GHz OF THUMPIN BASS" HAS BEGUN!!!! CHEAK IT OUT IN THE "PROJECT WORKLOGS" AREA.

Water Cooled

I think my list of hobbies would be too long.

Rankenphile

I'm 8 foot tall, with eyes of fire, and the earth moves when I walk. In my steely fist I grip the mighty hammer Mjolnir, and together we defend this land of mortals from all who would do it harm.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rankenphile
    I'm 8 foot tall, with eyes of fire, and the earth moves when I walk. In my steely fist I grip the mighty hammer Mjolnir, and together we defend this land of mortals from all who would do it harm.
    ROFL!!

Don't ask me how I got into it, but I am fairly talented at a lot of different circus-y kinda things. I am decent on a unicycle, and can juggle 4 balls, three clubs, three rings, swing poi, and I am very good at diabolo. I have also done acrobatic things like tissue and flying trapeze (which I'm pretty good at, my best move is a double backflip to be caught).

Hmm, other stuff. I airbrush, although I'm not great at it, I am very good with anything having to do with plastics, particularly acrylic, ie. forming, bending, polishing, cutting blah whatever.

I sing and act - I have since been a lead in two plays, and am currently involved in the following choirs:

8th grade choir at school, 9th grade choir at school (I fill in), A Robe Choir at my school, an elite group of about 25 of the best singers from my school "The H-Factor" (corny name, I know), The Bucks County BCMEA County Choir, and more recently I just started singing for my friends church choir, even though I'm not religious...

Well, I hope everyone here just enjoyed my biography....
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Resident Alcoholic

I like to paint my name in big colourful letters on other peoples walls

Quote Originally Posted by onelegout
    I like to paint my name in big colourful letters on other peoples walls
    Lol.
    I wish i could do circus tricks tybrenis it must be really good fun.

Anodized

I absolutely love working with electronics, like making them and such. I know it sounds like modding, but to me it's different. I just enjoy wiring things up and such. Thing that sucks I'm kinda too tall to be an electrician.
    "It's a show we're filming. It's like cops, but from the criminals point of view"