Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorial: Soldering Iron Tip Maintenance

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Tutorial: Soldering Iron Tip Maintenance

Yea if you use the < $50 irons from the Shack, they sell the replacement tips for a few bucks. You can get a deal also by searching on ebay. I won 25 tips for my iron last year for like $7 shipped.

Custom Title Honors

this is what i use. unfortunately, tips are not available at the shack, nor are they cheap, so maintenance is a must. i use a different tip than the one shown in the picture.

I've always done it with a hot iron, but the article didn't specify, so I figured I would get a clarification.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I apologize for that mistake. I will add it in the tutorial later today.

Fresh Paint

The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification Program helps to validate an individual's ability to manage and troubleshoot network environments based on the Windows Server 2008 operating system. because I have never had any idea of these things that in this modern world we are going to be in that kind of technology filed where we have to be best on our capabilities to success and stay at top. I have been always a fan of innovation and new things in life so doin these kind of courses like CCNA, MCSE and other certifications which can not only help you for your future but also makes you unique in this field as well.. so very happy to be part of this and want you guys to also have a look at them because once you will join it and have a study on these, you surely gona like it and appreciate the effort...this is all what I can say, rest of you will decide. thanks!!! HP0-S28 | HP0-S25 | 646-364 | 642-374 | 642-384 | HP0-S30 | JN0-360 | 642-681 | 646-656 | BH0-006 | HP0-S30 | JN0-360 | 642-681 | 646-656 | BH0-006
    hasnain