Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$$How can I make money?$$$

Default Re: $$$How can I make money?$$$

OK you need ... one red paperclip
    Holy hell i've not seen THAT before. All that for 1 red paperclip? Bugger me.

If you ask me he didn't get a good deal for that record contract! You could do better than a year in Pheonix. Or can you? I've never been to Pheonix.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Anodized

Okay you know you hit rock bottom on no jobs availabe when i have to go online to ask for help. so don't tell me that there has to be a job. When all the wives and husbands work everythnig here. THERE ARE NO JOBS UNTIL SUMMER. So there. And I need so like sell myself for sex. Or just do the computer tech thing.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." --Han Solo--
    Star Wars IV:A New Hope

Rankenphile

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Holy hell i've not seen THAT before. All that for 1 red paperclip? Bugger me.

If you ask me he didn't get a good deal for that record contract! You could do better than a year in Pheonix. Or can you? I've never been to Pheonix.

-Dave
    Yeah, my first time seeing that, as well. Very cool.

And I don't know about not getting a good deal for the contract, he already has offers for the year in Phoenix, including a full summer in Hollywood at a really nice pad, complete with Porche.

heres an idea, one thats allways worked for me.. get your self some transportation. walking shoes, bicycle, transit, car. now since you like computers so much, make and print yourself up some resumes and hit the streets. No one likes freeloaders anyway...

Begging's always good.

But it's not gonna get you qual SLI anytime soon.

If all else fails, rob a bank.

-Dave

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

holy crap, he's up to a year in phoenix from a paperclip.

i imagine that he has had to haggle ALOT. especially when he started out.

Rankenphile

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    holy crap, he's up to a year in phoenix from a paperclip.

i imagine that he has had to haggle ALOT. especially when he started out.
    Yeah, but at this point it looks like people are doing the exchanges more for publicity and novelty than anything else. Which is cool too, he's still providing a service to them that they would otherwise have to pay a lot of money for, so they're still getting a value.

Anodized

i wish i could freload its har enough working around my house to get things straight let alone working a rael job . ill try but it s hard when a certified computer support personal are right down the road like a 2minutes walk. its harder then you all seem to realize. so unless you want to stop accusing poeple of things you dont understand and give me help. like redbeard had the best idea mail to me it was to take up a crafting hobby that increases my modding skills yet can make back my money i dont have. so please stop being smart Arsess and try and just relax. i just asked for ideas and some cant work. thank you. p.s. my printer is broke anyways.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." --Han Solo--
    Star Wars IV:A New Hope

unless you want to stop accusing poeple of things you dont understand
    Calm down buddy! We just didn't know your situation, it's not like you gave us a good explanation of why you can't work. Ok, so i poked fun a little, but only because i couldn't understand why you can't find work; truth is i still don't. I think at the end of the day the reason you get smart ass replies, is because you won't make any money here, it's out there: instead of posting us for ideas, ask around and see who needs their windows cleaned, that sort of idea.

Think about your strengths: what can you do that other's cant? What services can you, and only you, provide? Then look at where there's oppurtunity. Oh, and no matter what you end up doing, it pays to advertise-sometimes people don't know what they need till you put the idea in their head.

Sorry if you felt like i was being a smart-ass friend; i probably was to be honest. But i didn't mean to cause offence, so good luck with your endevours, and let me know how you get on.

Oh, and could you clear up one thing that's been bugging me: are you in the military, or are you a civilian? Why does your location say army base? I'm merely curious.

-Dave

ATX Mental Case

I will tell you my story how i got 800$.

So i and 4 friends were playing Torncity.com (rpg game) we were playing this game for a while 7months or more. Later we found another game i think it was criminalcountry.com or something like trhat but after few months the game were for sale (PHP FILES) for 120$ so i and my others friends bought the game for 120$ everyone paid 30$, later my mom made me an bank account so we could get money form donators(things that helps u plaay) we edit the game a litle and guys waht over 3 months we made so much money that everyone got 800$!!! the money was from Donators which peapole bought to get some specials... when i moved to another city we sold the game to somone... check it www.bloodynation.com ;-)