Thread: conductive paint on plexiglas

Default conductive paint on plexiglas

Hello all maybe a small question or a big one for i am a bit unsure has anyone used conductive pain on Plexiglas carrying low voltage and amps for drive fans and servo units,the idear here is to show next to no cables with stlyle of the build i am planning using Plexiglas any idear on sealing lines would be well received and many thanks inadvance. ps hope i am using the correct thread for the question
    Angle headed hipsters running burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night.

Custom Title Honors

Default Re: conductive paint on plexiglas

we use a conductive copper spray on "paint" at work for a ground plane in our plastic boxes. same type of thing could work i suppose for circuit runs.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Thread jack.....

Maybe it could be used as a power on button, too. Tie it into a transistor, and you might get enough current to turn a motherboard on.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Thank you for your inputs some food for thought Xr4man here. Amev cool suggestion think making a test bed first may be my first step,small steps before giant leap re;plexi breadboard also you are correct in the line of thinking on what i am trying to do as the implications can be cool for what i want to achieve
    Angle headed hipsters running burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night.