Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Games to try

Fresh Paint

Default Re: More Games to try

Seriously, I want to try the scary game called Left 4 Dead. Been so curious about that game lately and I want to try it and to know how scary this game is.
    Please read the TOS concerning links in signatures...

It's not scary, but it's entertaining. It's a game that, imo is designed to play with your friends on a friday night. Playing w/ random strangers just isn't as fun.

If you want scary go with F.E.A.R or something

Fresh Paint

Yeah I played F.E.A.R its an awesome game when that little girl just stands their it scared the **** out of me.
    Check the TOS concerning links in signatures...

I'm sure I responded to this thread when it was new but I guess I didn't...

My first thought would be, if you've only played a little Morrowind, you should play a lot more I also third Crysis and Crysis Warhead, although if you've already bought no.2 I don't know if you'll want to go back to the originals (not played 2 myself) Dark Messiah as suggested is also a great game, the fighting really is good fun, great mechanics...

Failing those, I've now finished FarCry2 with 100% completion Only took about 30 hours too lol I'd recommend that as I really enjoyed it. Dead Space is also my highest ranking game of the year if not longer! Play that if you haven't already, though it does have the over-the-shoulder view you said you really don't want to experience...

Minami, Yeticorn, I have Left4Dead2 and love it. Totally agree it's more fun playing with people you know though (though I have very few 'real' friends who I play with, most being forumites and such) If anyone wants a game, pm me and we can get STEAMy lol