Thread: Cd drive mod

Default Cd drive mod

So i needed more ideas for my computer case modification competition my state(GA) was holding. its starts as a county meet...(placed first with Flying colors) and then u go to state(also got first)... but anyways back to the story... my teacher kept giving me ideas on what to do... and this suddenly popped up into my head.... hope yall like it!

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Cd drive mod

Interesting. Did you put a window on the actual drive or is it just open? Got any more pictures?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Used to do this mod to xboxes, and computers. Infact I had just ran into a old cd Rom I did.

I had also tried hard drive Windows. Using a bunch of at home clean room tricks I never had a drive last more then a post screen.

On my phone. I got some rep for you on my computer later.
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Thanks Altec. i havent heard of anyone doing this. Glad to see someone thinkin outside the box also... i thought about tryin to do my harddrive. then i was like haaahhh...dont want to mess anything up! And x88x, theres just a whole cut in the top. no plexi glass. (if your talking about the cd drive and not the case)

I like it... but I dont like the mismatching grays and blacks in there. you need some paint man! +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER