Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your PC!

Default Re: Show your PC!

Quote Originally Posted by markkleb View Post
    You're such a liar, get out of town. :p

Fresh Paint

Can anyone help me, on how to hide wires from the powersupply and etc.. i would be very happy if someone could tell me how to do it

Razors Edge

Well from the looks of it, Nuclear

You have already been trying with the wire management, only advise I can give ya is to buy some cable ties and squeeze the wires.

By squeeze, for the example, the SATA connecting to you're Hardrive, Just make it somehow that its getting pulled to the back so its less visible...?You could also wiretie the 2 wires connecting to youre fan on the window

simle way of managing wires is to cut them, lengthen/shorten them to fit exactly around everything.

NOTE be very careful with doing this with ide/sata cables, wrong type of wire in between can lead to very very screwy performance (yeah I made that mistake once, no real harm done, but my comp slowed to a crawl everytime i needed something from the hdd.)

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

One good trick I found to neaten up cables is run them together as long as you can and branch the individual wires off close to the board or componants. Check out the wiring in a cars engine compartment for an example.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    One good trick I found to neaten up cables is run them together as long as you can and branch the individual wires off close to the board or componants. Check out the wiring in a cars engine compartment for an example.
    yeah...in my case i got 2-3 sets of wires runnin from pci slots to the front of the case....and they pick up a few more cables along the way to the front

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

markkleb, I absolutely love your cabling job, and the cases you have posted...

I'd really love to see a guide on the cable management, if this is too much, I'd love to see pictures of the casing from multiple angles, that picture is really hard to understand, and if you'd do this it'd be great

Cheers
    -Fragged

Quote Originally Posted by Razors Edge View Post
    Well from the looks of it, Nuclear

You have already been trying with the wire management, only advise I can give ya is to buy some cable ties and squeeze the wires.
    maybe A.C. ryan UV psu kit, will be great

Quote Originally Posted by fragged View Post
    markkleb, I absolutely love your cabling job, and the cases you have posted...

I'd really love to see a guide on the cable management, if this is too much, I'd love to see pictures of the casing from multiple angles, that picture is really hard to understand, and if you'd do this it'd be great

Cheers
    -Fragged
    Thank you Fragged, because of guys like you I do what I do. I have very little money to use on comps so I recycle most of my stuff. I used the mobo, cpu, memory and HDDs from the blue one to make the black one and now I am using the stuff to make my next comp.

LOL, I have like 4 cool cases in pieces all around the house...

Right now I am building an EXTREME comp to win the CoolerMaster mod contest. After that one I will be pretty broke (no $$$ for more mods) so I will sit down and show my wiring and painting tricks.(around the middle of Nov)