Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Wonder Woman Case Mod

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Wonder Woman Case Mod

Quote Originally Posted by BS Mods View Post
    The one for Zotac would be a custom build for them that would sit at their table. If I send one with a friend I'm not sure which one. I think the Wonder Woman would be great but also my Wood Stove mod got a lot of attention too. HHhhmmm not sure.
    Either one would be awesome. Tell your buddy to look for Team Rock Lobster in the BYOC and say hi. Chances are I'll end up hunting down your case anyhow. Any chance you can put in a word for me with the Zotac people? I'll definitely be swinging by their booth to see your case.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfun View Post
    Either one would be awesome. Tell your buddy to look for Team Rock Lobster in the BYOC and say hi. Chances are I'll end up hunting down your case anyhow. Any chance you can put in a word for me with the Zotac people? I'll definitely be swinging by their booth to see your case.
    I will be hanging around the Zotac area a little but will be off checking the place out a lot too so not sure if you'll catch me. Can't really say yet what I'm doing for the Zotac build but I may do a last minute work log right before the show. I will say this - Do you like popcorn? hint hint
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

Turned out perfect mate, every element spot on & like the inclusion of RGB lighting also, highly considering getting some RGBness on the go myself .

Quote Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
    Turned out perfect mate, every element spot on & like the inclusion of RGB lighting also, highly considering getting some RGBness on the go myself .

These RGB lights came from Danger Den. They are cheap enough and really are the best lighting system I've found. You can use the remote to pick any color and make them flash or fade. It even has sleep mode where they are just dimmed down.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne