Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Unidyne PC

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

Default Re: The Unidyne PC

me was a big idiot for the crap i posted i will not get between you guys, is you're "war" and not my business sorry

LOUD AND PROUD !

GT40 no, you didn't upset me, I was just making a funny.

Slippery, you're a 51 year old idiot then, because it was explained to you very clearly exactly what happened.

1. No sponsors donated anything to the contest, all the prizes were items that the staff had from reviews (when you do a review you get to keep the item as payment for the review and the exposure for that company, so technically all the prizes were the property of the staff, it came out of their pockets and nobody elses).

2. I wasn't staff when that contest was going on, I joined the staff after the contest. I could easily have chosen any of the big prizes like the cases or what have you considering I had actually been one of the few people who participated heavily in every category, including submitting about 5 different wallpapers. What I chose was one of the "consolation prizes" a remote control, just for giggles. Only then did I get asked to join the staff of the site because of my heavy participation and eagerness to help the site.

3. You had made one visit to the site, period, you posted to join the contest and nothing else, you could have won, but you didn't and here's why, very easy answer and it was explained to you on Think, but rather than take it like a 51 year old man you took it like a foul mouthed punk kid.

4. Everyone was offered the chance to choose a prize, whether they entered or not, anyone who was there could just grab something because participation in the contest was so poor. Had you bothered to come back to the site you would have had your pick of ANY of the prizes on the list, even if your only entry was a picture of a black dot on a white screen.

5. What did you in fact do? You waited 4 months and came back, posted the Unidyne, posted a complaint about having not won anything and left again. Two of us, myself and a non-staff member explained why you didn't get anything and you weren't satisfied with the answer so you called us some rather filthy names that you should be old enough to know better than to use in a public forum and left again.

Conclusion, if you ARE a 51 year old man then you are a mentally disturbed 51 year old man who needs to seek help. My personal belief is that you're a foul mouthed 14 year old spoiled brat kid whose parents need to be slapped for not taking the time to teach their child how to interact in the world. In either case you need a good spanking boy.

Rankenphile

Look - this argument would be much better served in a series of PMs or emails. Don't do it here, k? Personal attacks are not what I come here to read.

Enough with the drama.