Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: We Survived!

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Re: We Survived!

He has been semi active. I see his last post was 7/04 so he is around.

Custom Title Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    dunno but after reading through this, i'm definanatly going to try and dump 20$ in his paypal when i get paid.

i know its not much, but i'm thinking he might need that 20$ more then i need that video game.
    that was my thoughts too. i don't remember how much i sent, but like you whatever it was going to be used for wasn't nearly as important as what kayin needs it for.

We're still alive, all of us.

We move to a room today, we still haven't left the hospital. We're almost home, but not quite.

Those donations took care of our outstanding bills and fixed the car so we could stay with him. We appreciate it all so much, and we're glad to say we found the reason that he had the apnic episodes-he has severe epilepsy, but his new medication is working very, very well. We're now basically making the hospital happy with leaving with him.

We're not too active right now, both with my health (which is starting to fail) and with the time it takes to handle hospital, doctors and Snort. I have some stuff in the works, but until all the pieces fall into place (old friends and old scores, so to speak) I'll keep my hand close.

We thank you all again, and we'll update you guys when we finally go home.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Custom Title Honors

thanks for the update man. it makes it worth it to know we were able to help in your time of desperation.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Great to hear they figured out what was causing Snort's problems. And a treatment that works even! I hope whatever you have in the works pans out.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV