Thread: Who was Osama Bin Laden?

Default Who was Osama Bin Laden?

I'm going to keep posting this until you ban me or you let it go. If you do ban me, I'll create a new account. If you ban my ip, I'll use a friends or families computer. Etc. So let's try this again because I'm not allowing you to take away my freedom of speech, let alone when it concerns something that is fairly important. Your job is to keep this website legal and peaceful, you can certainly do that without keeping your less than steady finger on the trigger. If this becomes less than peaceful, then you may intervene, as you should. THAT is what you are here for, not to close any thread you just happen to not like or fear, without any real reason, might devolve into a flame war. Why not ask another website? Because I know you. All of you. I know who to trust, who to take more seriously than others, who is more trustworthy to provide accurate and/or insightful information, etc. That said.

From early life till death, who was he? There seems to be a lot of different opinions, "facts" and information out there regarding this subject. I'm looking to get as close to whatever the truth may be as possible, because nobody seems to actually know. Misinformation is quite rampant regarding pretty much anything concerning the middle east.

Edit: For example, most of the people I talk to only say or can say that he is an evil person who simply hates America. Why? They don't know. Etc. There must be more to it than he's just a psychopath.

Default Re: Who was Osama Bin Laden?

Ok.. REALLY??

First of all you are on a computer modding forum. Why would you think you would get any better insight on someone none here actually KNOW. The information you would receive is going to be the same information that those have gleaned from the same sources. You are going to get speculation and opinion, which isn't going to be any more accurate then what sources are already out there. You will probably get many opinions that are based fully on emotion, that are not based in fact. So what is the point of even bringing it up on here.

As for your freedom of speech. This is a private forum, that you choose to visit. It is not publicly owned. It is owned by a private individual. Therefore it is solely up to him and those he has given custody of this site to manage what is displayed on this website. There is no membership fee to join this forums. So honestly you have no say, what gets deleted or locked. Not trying to harsh your mellow, but its just a fact. If you would like a forum where you can voice ANYTHING you would like. Pay your money, build a site, and post away.

When you signed up you agreed to the rules. If you didn't read them, well I'm sorry but it clearly states...

The TBCS staff can move, delete, and edit posts. The decision of the TBCS staff is final in this matter; as is any decision made to ban a member.
    I do not wish to ban you, as I feel that is a last resort. This is not your personal playground, and I felt that your post was pointless in this forum.

Please refrain from re-posting this, and go do some real research to find your answers.