Thread: NZXT Debuts Sentry Mesh Fan Controller

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default NZXT Debuts Sentry Mesh Fan Controller

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=645]NZXT Debuts Sentry Mesh Fan Controller[/drupal]

By: Charles Gantt

Today NZXT released the 4th model in its award winning Sentry Fan Controller line. The Sentry Mesh is targeted at custom PC enthusiast who need adjustable fan control but are seeking a discrete minimalist look. We have reviewed several of the models in the Sentry (Sentry LX, Sentry 2) line and this afternoon we will be releasing our latest Sentry series review, The Sentry LXE. So keep an eye out for that. Keep reading after the jump for more information and some photos of the Sentry Mesh.
    Last edited by Oneslowz28; 05-12-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: NZXT Debuts Sentry Mesh Fan Controller

I was just checking that out on their FB page this morning...AWESOME idea! Definitely something to fill the void between form and function!

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

< rant mood="sarcastic" >Gee, thanks NZXT! As if I didn't already have enough options for my case refresh this summer, now I've got to decide which Sentry fan controller I want. See, I was 100% ready to commit to purchasing a bright, shiny, touch-controlled Sentry 2 to put into my M59 case, when suddenly you bring out this little minimalist beauty, the Sentry Mesh! Now, I've got two competing visions in my head for my case, and I love them both! This is all YOUR FAULT, NZXT, because you make such friggin' awesome products!< /rant >

In all seriousness, I really like this fan controller design. It would look good in pretty much any enthusiast-grade case out there without being conspicuously out of place. Good job, NZXT. DynamoNED, we're done here.
    Last edited by DynamoNED; 05-12-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Please don't hurt me for the Portal 2 joke!
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

If you think that complicates things, check out this http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...try-lxe-review