Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of getting kicked from servers.

Default Tired of getting kicked from servers.

I can't play shooters that often because they get me too worked up. I take things personally when people are mean. Yeah, yeah, derp, derp, whatever. . .

I'm totally tired of getting kicked/banned from servers in games just when I have a good round. Already got banned from one server today and people were debating it on another. Not my fault I had a good round and went 60-15.

Someone does well and people scream HACKER. You'd think these people were playing on a rollyball mouse or a super nintendo gamepad. But everyone believes themselves to be the best and if anyone does better than them they must be hacking. They don't even take the time to spectate you before the boot, and it happens everywhere. Sometimes I would just prefer the p2p with no kicking if they could keep the real cheating under wraps.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Default Re: Tired of getting kicked from servers.

i used to be that way on COD, i would go 70 and 3, and people would scream aimbot, it wasnt.... i just played roughly 20 hours a week... i would literally prestiege in a weekend. lol
    Not dead yet

Hacker!

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Nah I usually get kicked after I rant about camping noobs for a while. Ya know when you're the only assault in a 12-player game full of recons and everyone's camping in the trees? Yea that's me....and I get kicked because I'm running around trying to find these dinks and end up like 4-22 or something and start getting upset lol

I'm not good enough to get falsely accused of being a hacker, but BF2 keeps kicking me for failing checksums and having modified content. I've reinstalled the damn game and patches half a dozen times on multiple disks and it still happens. The game is stock right from the disk...and the patches come from EA. I'm tired of getting auto-kicked frequently because punk buster is retarded.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

i hope ea kicks punkbuster.... use whatever they use to protect SC2... never had an issue with that... i have a solution to the sniper wars.... join ... when i get angry i snipe, i can usually take out half of the guys in the trees before they kill me, then the rest of my team gets to move up. lol...
    Not dead yet

Ya, I don't know. It is just frustrating. Most of the time I have to screw around after a good round otherwise it draws people's attention. I don't even play very much.

I'm just good at picking out movement. Colors tend to blend for me in games so I have to rely on movement to know where people are at anything more than a medium distance really. But once I see movement I am pretty quick at locking on to my target and holding there even if they continue moving.

People accuse me of walling because I almost always get the kill when going around a corner. I don't know what is wrong with people, I just take every corner expecting someone to be there. I don't tend to use automatic weapons ever reaaly, but if I do I'll often start firing before I hit the corner as then I don't have to have any reaction time if someone is there. It's not walling or prefiring, its just being extra cautious and expecting someone to be there every time I round that corner.

I don't know. It's a culmination of things I guess. I just pay attention to what's going on. I think it's just all those years with the railgun in quake. You just learn to make sure every shot you take connects.

lol, last night we were sniping on (cant remember the name of the map, its a rush map with islands, and you always spawn in the original spawn) and we were back in the cliffs firing on the 2nd base, and this guy kept going to the same spot, and i had it dialed in on my scope (up 2 dots on the m24) and every time he went up there one of us would peg him, after the 6th time he started screaming about hackers, and we just started ripping on him, it was 4 friends, and he was accusing us of hacking rather than acknowledge that we were just better at him than sniping....
    Not dead yet

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

or acknowledging being retarded for running to the same spot over and over lol

Its not your skill that's the problem.. its your strategy.

See all you have to do is make sure you get killed 1 to 2 times more then your kills and you will never get kicked. (at least for cheating)

Trust me it WORKS!!