Thread: Calling all android gamers!

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Calling all android gamers!

I need help with a drag racing game that just so happens to be called, "drag racing."

The game is your basic drag racing game where you buy cars, upgrade them then tune your ratios for 1/4 and/or 1/2 mile.

Straight to the point, I need setups. I'm willing to pay $5 per setup that can beat mine. @40+ cars, two tuning setups per vehicle(1/2 and 1/4mi), that's a theoretical earning of over $400 bucks.

I'm in the office at work right now so I can't go into details... just post or pm me if you're interested in a little extra cash and I'll get back to you guys tonight around 3am PST.

To make things easier, if you're rockin' a rooted android device, I'll post ways to hack your money in game so you can get straight to tuning rather than having to play through to save up for cars and upgrades. I'll also set you up on the game with lvl 1 tips/tunings so you can get right on the track, winning.

Thanks in advance guys.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Default Re: Calling all android gamers!

No one?

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

I have that game and I'm pretty sure you can't change gear ratios. I started with the Volkswagen and upgraded it until the upgrades put me to a level that was too high to win at. Then I saved up for a Porsche and the same thing happened after too many upgrades.

I played it a lot for a while, but haven't messed with it for a while.

When you go to upgrades you go to tuning and pay to unlock the tuning.

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

I stand corrected. When you install the upgrade to the game you can also repaint your cars. I kind of wish that I would have kept the Volkswagen instead of selling it for the Porsche.

I didn't sell the Porsche when I got the Ferrari because I finally got the Porsche to the point where it won most of the half mile races. This is because I got the VW to the point where it would win most of the time on the lower level that it was on. Then ditching the VW and getting the Porsche was like starting the game over with a non-winning car.

Just like before, I lost most of the time with the Ferrari. But this time I had the Porsche to more easily gain the video game cash to upgrade the newer car.

i grabbed it. its a neat little game.
    Not dead yet

I did the same lol been a good time waster so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

well if i had a android phone i'm sure i could.

Hell i can disassemble and re-assemble transmissions of all types. so i'm sure doing the gear ratios on a video game ought to be cheese and crackers.

CVT transmissions are cheating though.

Who needs a manual when the whole damn thing acts like power band from one side to the other on a CVT tranny.