Thread: 700W PSU for sale

Default 700W PSU for sale

In my infinite haste, i incorrectly assumed that my psu was failing and purchased a new one... I was mistaken in my diagnosis... however the new 850 watt psu i picked up will allow me to to do xfire when i get my 6950.... so i decided to sell the 700W ocz psu.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817341018

its that exact model, and is about 8 months old. I have all the cables for it, and the unit is in good shape except for some scratches on the top, seen in the pictures below.

I would like $60+ shipping for it. If you think that's unreasonable then make me an offer. I don't really have a use for it now that i have my 850W unit.

I repeat.... the psu is fine. after a hd test i discovered that my seagate 320 is actually clicking, and my games and many of my programs are installed in that location, leading to my system stammering...

I also unisleeved the 6pin cables for the psu, the rest are in the original sleeving.
    Not dead yet

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

Default Re: 700W PSU for sale

You've got a PM!
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

pm replied.
    Not dead yet

sold
    Not dead yet