Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Idea From Corsair

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: Awesome Idea From Corsair

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    If you're fans are always on, why control them? I've never understood the need to use fan controllers
    Come hang out in my room when i'm overclocking satan

So, I was talking with Override about the Corsair Link possibly being compatible with the Vantage ALC. I thought that I had been told that it wasn't already, but I asked some people at CoolIt about it and they confirmed that the Corsair Link is NOT compatible with the Vantage ALC.

On a side note, CoolIt really seems to be jerks to their fans and customers. They've seemed so condescending when I talk to them. I'm almost to the point where I would never buy a product from them again on the basis of principle alone. They're really going to have to change their tune before I even consider them in the future.

Well that's a shame. When I spoke with them they made it seem like the "LINK" system was a protocol that would be compatible between the companies. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

In a day and age where companies have similarly based products, and there is not a way to control the competition AT LEAST they can leverage what they do control... which is Customer service. I don't know how many times I have gone out of my way and spent maybe a few bucks more with a store that treats me like I matter, rather then just picking some random store off the internet.

Vote with your dollars folks.. maybe some of these companies will get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    So, I was talking with Override about the Corsair Link possibly being compatible with the Vantage ALC. I thought that I had been told that it wasn't already, but I asked some people at CoolIt about it and they confirmed that the Corsair Link is NOT compatible with the Vantage ALC.

On a side note, CoolIt really seems to be jerks to their fans and customers. They've seemed so condescending when I talk to them. I'm almost to the point where I would never buy a product from them again on the basis of principle alone. They're really going to have to change their tune before I even consider them in the future.
    I have noticed this as well on their forums when I was looking up an alarm code.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Collinstheclown View Post
    man thats pimp, would work awesome for the jap blossom computer.