Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mosepads

Anodized

Default mosepads

i was just looking at some mouse pads but i was wondering what you guys are using. i think this is the right thread for it.
    thanks

Default Re: mousepads

I use one of these, specifically the GL012M lower down that page. I like the gel wrist rest, but the plastic isn't so tough. Dropped it once on the tiled floor and it broke. It's still useable though.

Default Re: mousepads

The owner of the local computer shop was using one of these. Looks like a neat idea. The mouse is cordless, the the mousepad has a USB connection. I didn't get chance to ask about it so I had a look online.

Default Re: mosepads

It looks rather iffy to me, I get concerned when I see a product on a website and its creators can't even speak English properly when describing it. Also doesn't say much about its technical specs. Plus I get the idea you'd have to have it always in contact with the pad, which would be annoying. And if you don't like the feel of its "pad" you're out of luck.

I also like some weight to my mouse, that thing claims to be "ultra light weight" which is a negative factor to me.

Rankenphile

I love the Fatl1ty FatPad. It is huge - 14"x17". very thin, and has a great surface to it.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Thermaltake Gamma pad.

It's got 7 different colors, LED light, little button. Good surface, no reading errors (Logitech MX700 wireless Optical mouse), however the coaster on my mouse will catch on the edge of the mousing surface and it could be larger.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Anodized

i like that Fatality one. wow you guys respond fast!

Damn that kid, he's got his blasted name slapped all over all kinds of hardware just because he's good at a few video games. Yeesh! We build custom computers and get nothing named after us, he pushes buttons fast and plays games and he's famous. How's that fair?

Rankenphile

He's not just good at games, he's really really really good at games. At E3 last year I sat for an hour watching him play people in UT. It was a running contest - if you could beat him, you won a personally built computer, worth around $10k. If you could kill him once you won a really nice video card. They had a bunch of other prizes too, for killing him more than once and all that.

While I watched, nobody won a single thing. Wasn't even close. The entire three days of E3? One guy won the video card. For killing him one time. That was the best anyone at E3 could do against him.

Plus, he's got a good agent. He's the first marketable celebrity in gaming, which is something all of the gaming industry wants to use to legitimize as an acceptable past time - break it out of the geek culture stereotype.