Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These Colors Don't Run

Default Re: These Colors Don't Run

You didn't hear about that? After their mini-earthquake the East Coast went nuts...
    Seriously, half of the Boston metronpolitan area was not destroyed. You just made this up.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.walrus View Post
    Seriously, half of the Boston metronpolitan area was not destroyed. You just made this up.
    Haha! You caught me. I can't get anything passed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury
    I know they don't go out and willingly and knowingly cause CKIA's.
    Actually they often do. A squad takes fire from an unknown direction in an urban environment and they start shooting everyone in the area. They know that most if not all are unarmed civilians, but it happens anyway. Google 'Bradley Manning'. He tried to expose the public to the secret slaughter of civilians and the military put him in solitary confinement to shut him up. He's the one that leaked that heli video you posted above. Head on over to wikileaks and read about some of the ridiculously inhumane things the US military has done and then covered up. Now, I'm not saying the entire military is corrupt, but there are a LOT of bad seeds that make the entire organization look bad...and instead of fixing the problem, the 'good seeds' sweep such incidents under the rug. Who gives a **** about brown people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury
    and FYI were never going to be out of the middle east, It's been 60 something years and were still not out of germany or japan. I'm assuming it'll be the same with iraq/afganistan/libya/syria as it is with any other country we invaded and set up shop at some point in time.
    We have military bases in most countries actually, but no significant military presence anywhere but the Middle East. We are an empire and learned from the best. (I'm looking at you Britain.) We leave military bases in our wake no matter where we are. That will only change if the rest of the world stops letting us do it. The military will move on to secure resources elsewhere eventually...wait, that sounds like how you were describing the Middle East and Africa. Replace 'warlords' with 'generals' and keep the 'random ass violence over resources and strategic locations of worth' and you're now talking about the US.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mDust View Post
    Haha! You caught me. I can't get anything passed you.
    LOL