Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: If you think liquid cooling is boring...

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Default Re: If you think liquid cooling is boring...

Please.
    Don't go.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: If you think liquid cooling is boring...

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Though, Einstein wasn't a chemist and mechy.
    It doesn't matter your field of study, just the spirit of engineering in what ever it maybe.

Hell.... Einstein up to the very day he died had terrible grammar, and still had trouble distinguishing "Their they're and there" when you go back and read his actual pages and books he wrote(you know before the publication grammar nazis swooped through like a grammatical blitzkrieg on his work)

Just saying Everyone has the ups and downs in life...lord knows i've had mine but... its the overcoming those great mountains of hardship that seem surmountable at the time...which makes a individual stand out.

at least IMO, and you know i don't know much about Kayins situation or his own families so i can't really go out and say this or that... But personally I don't think anyone should ever entirely give up on the dreams they have just because they face one of those challenging mountains.. Those dreams are what keep you climbing that f#@king mountain even though its -45f below zero with 60 mile an hour winds on a 30 degree inclination, you can't feel your feet anymore..and the odds are against you.... you just keep on trucking for the top because that's your dream dammit!