Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 75 Volvo Station wagon Stomping On a 5 Series Beamer.

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: 75 Volvo Station wagon Stomping On a 5 Series Beamer.

That's the S@#t that runs on Satan's piss and s@#t's out children's nightmares to heavy metal solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post

That's the S@#t that runs on Satan's piss and s@#t's out children's nightmares to heavy metal solos.
    closed course my arse... you forget in your description a jackass behind the wheel.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    closed course my arse... you forget in your description a jackass behind the wheel.

I've seen way way crazier and way way more wreckless then that on the road ways with my own two eyes.

Hell I think just about everyone here is guilty of stomping on the gas when your not supposed to....it's just He can break traction when he does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    I've seen way way crazier and way way more wreckless then that on the road ways with my own two eyes.

Hell I think just about everyone here is guilty of stomping on the gas when your not supposed to.... He can break traction when he does it.
    which is exactly when it becomes dangerous especially around other vehicles. He claims it was on a closed course which it clearly wasn't.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”