Thread: NZXT Apollo Case - parts missing ~ inquiry

Fresh Paint

Default NZXT Apollo Case - parts missing ~ inquiry

Hi im Jake877 im from Canada.. im new to this site... corsepervita sent me and essentially i would like some advice. Essentially my bro built and gave me a computer a couple years back and i absolutely love it.. plays all my games on max and i've never ever had a prob. Saying that... it is very limited in customization because he lost all the parts that came originally with the case. The case is a screwless design and used a rail feature to hold and lock all HDD's and DVD drive sin place and i have none of these.. except for the original Caviar Green HDD, Temp readout thing lol and my dvd drive. So yah being a heavy gamer and down loader 640 gigs didnt really cut it... plus i got my hand on a SSD but just big enough for my OS. So it sits on top of my first hard drive and my other hdd i p[lugged in sits ontop of my dvd rom drive lol. I also have an 1tb external. One HDD is for my gaming recordings and files, the other is steam and games and the SSD is my OS.

Essentially what i want to know is is it easier to contact nzxt and see about buying replacement parts (already sent inquiry email - still waiting) or maybe buying a new possibly larger case. 2009 i think when purchased and it is getting dirtier but i do love the look and im getting used to the case... but im actually not all that familiar with newer tech as i upgraded from like a single core piece of garbage to a monster PC and tbch not even sure how to properly take it apart...but im sure i can figure it out (bro was supposed to help me but...).

Specs: Manufacturer: ASUS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    Motherboard: ASUS P5Q-E
    Computer Case: nzxt Apollo case - blue theme

thanxs in advance.. sorry if i sound really newbish cause well i suppose i am. Willing to learn and try harder tho!

Also im like seriously jaw dropped staring at this case: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16811129087

Default Re: NZXT Apollo Case - parts missing ~ inquiry

sounds like you're ready for a mod/upgrade
    Not dead yet