Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Default Black Friday

Who is going out? Anyone see any amazing deals online yet? I just skimmed through the Newegg black friday sale, might pick up a few things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Re: Black Friday

Amazon has some good deals on Blu-rays right now. Being in Africa all I can do is shop online

i'm working... so lets see if i survive the mauling. lol
    Not dead yet

[QUOTE=diluzio91;341915]i'm working... so lets see if i survive the mauling. lol[/

yeah same here. I have to be there at like 2 am and i get out at like 5pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

I'm working too, going in right now 8 PM MST and am working til 9 or 10 AM, depending on how busy it stays. The joys of working for Walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Just be glad you're not working the 3AM shift.....
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I'm working too, going in right now 8 PM MST and am working til 9 or 10 AM, depending on how busy it stays. The joys of working for Walmart.
    those are about my hours every day.

I've seen some killer TV deals, but they are limited quanitity and people camp out starting Wednesday night to get those deals. That's crazy.

Newegg has a 6950 2Gb model for $230. It's not a really killer deal. I see it for that often, but I'm in the market and it's a pretty decent deal. I'll be getting that unless I can find something better.

My wife and I will go to Kohls and do a little clothed shopping for fun. We're also going to get some fiestaware online. We can get two five piece sets shipped for $42. We got six last year so this will get us up to 8 place settings which is nice. It's a pretty cheap way to go for really high quality stuff.

We're also going to go to ToysRUs and get a crib and changing table set on the cheap. The deal isn't the best ever, but we'll go and buy for the fun of it.

No black fridays here
    Australian retailers are tight asses and wonder why so many Australians shop online instead of going into an overpriced store.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Custom Title Honors

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    I've seen some killer TV deals, but they are limited quanitity and people camp out starting Wednesday night to get those deals. That's crazy.

Newegg has a 6950 2Gb model for $230. It's not a really killer deal. I see it for that often, but I'm in the market and it's a pretty decent deal. I'll be getting that unless I can find something better.

My wife and I will go to Kohls and do a little clothed shopping for fun. We're also going to get some fiestaware online. We can get two five piece sets shipped for $42. We got six last year so this will get us up to 8 place settings which is nice. It's a pretty cheap way to go for really high quality stuff.

We're also going to go to ToysRUs and get a crib and changing table set on the cheap. The deal isn't the best ever, but we'll go and buy for the fun of it.

If anybody doesn't already get them. I can send friends and family discounts when they send them to me. It's somewhat random but is usually an extra 15% to 20% off the tag price.

I know it won't help today but for future outings. lol Just throw me a PM with an email you want it sent to or if you want more info.

This isn't spam. I promise. Just lookin to help others. Sorry if this wasn't allowed.

Outlaw

PS- Just got an email from Tigerdirect for 300+ black friday deals.

**EDIT**
    lol, had to share.
    There is a video for a HDTV tuner and you can "BUT it with confidence". lol Just be careful at what your "payment" is. lol

Link- http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...y=REVIEWS#tabs

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::