Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

Overclocked

Default Re: Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

After 7 months and a looooot of sanding, filing, forming etc etc, I am proud to say that I successfully finished one more mod and another journey! But what a journey will that be without all these awesome friends here, with all the support, the kind comments and help and off course the sponsors which helped me for one more time to bring in life my crazy and artistic ideas!!!!

Thanks guys!!!

And now the final shots of Project : Synthetica! I used various lighting positions with my very cheap equipment but I believe I managed to take some nice shots after all lolz
    I also did some changes on the mod:

1) The paint on the ventilation holes is changed after some request I had in more soft granite looking color.
    2) The Gpu stand was made again from scratch in a more professional way and now it works also as a clip cause you can position the Gpu and then turn the stand inside towards the card and it will hold in place but I also used 2 screws for maximum durability.
    3)I used in every component that vibrates (sounds kinky lol ) antivibration rubber mounts and all that effort I can say it worked more than I could believe and the PC is barely audible even with all these holes!

Also I had difficulties capturing the night shots as the lighting was made in a way to be ambient, not strong and distracting as I wanted a smooth effect. I couldnt calculate if that lighting would have been easy to be captured by the camera so the shots was the best thing I could do. The effect of all these ventilation holes is phenomenal as the lighting spreads in every corner of the room creating shapes that look awesome. Unfortunately though after all these efforts it was impossible to take shots....

So now please enjoy the final shots of Project: Synthetica!!!

Last edited by jdbnsn; 02-19-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Overclocked

Default Re: Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

For one more time, thanks guys for all the support, all the nice comments and hopefully will meet again in a new journey!!! Peace!!!!

Last edited by jdbnsn; 02-21-2012 at 10:39 PM.