Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Project Stealthlow

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

Default Re: Project Stealthlow

Group photo I said I'd do just it isn't a good photo, there are quite a few things I need to make before starting another project & a small photo booth is 1 of them, tried taking a few more but they were no better than the ones I already posted.

Weather was too nice to ignore this week after the cloudy summer we had so got that final photo shoot in & here is a photo flood.

Did all these including the night shots in the garden I waited for sunset so had a small time to take a lot of good shots before it got too dark & I feel these shots represent it better took too many good shots so just put all the ones I like together 64 out of 170.

I'm satisfied with these now & so I can get working on a new design to start in the winter again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    awesome outdoor shots mate.
    Thanks Fuganater had to be done with the nice weather that the UK seemed to miss all summer & then it comes at the end of September just in time for a photoshoot lol .

Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Man, you have some skills! A lot of people have very artistic thoughts, but few can make it real! You, Sir, are one of those few!

I gotta admit though, I like your first mod the best. Reminds me of the old Chieftec full towers. Haha.
    Cheers altec, could probably mod it into something good now actually , mostly gets used as a little shelving unit .

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    The progression in skills and outcomes of the mods is amazing. So awesome seeing someones first mods to the last. You really hit it out of the park with this one. Just beautiful.
    Thank you NightrainSrt4, I'm very used to seeing other modders make awesome cases & it feels a bit odd now that I'm making good stuff now .

Got new night shots here, got a nudge from tb4o Jase & Ulysses so got my my lazy bum & got stuck in last night & then got a photo shoot done, enjoy .

Got the final bit done, an extra white led strip which I extended sleeved & put a 3 pin fan connector on the end so it could pass through to the cable stash section in the bottom & sleeved the led to dim it a lot & found facing it into the corner was best for a subtle light, enjoy these final revised night photos with correct lighting .

Done