Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1st picture with new camera

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: 1st picture with new camera

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    The one looking up at the building in the black frame. Email: whitelightlaserengraving@gmail.com
    email sent with a couple extras lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stonerboy779 View Post
    You should make a calander
    I Figured i'd get one of those 8 section 5x7 frames and do a full lunar phase across it.

Calendars are only good for a year, but people keep pictures forever sometimes, and if a few of my photos still happen to be hanging out on someones wall after I die well then... mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    I Figured i'd get one of those 8 section 5x7 frames and do a full lunar phase across it.

Calendars are only good for a year, but people keep pictures forever sometimes, and if a few of my photos still happen to be hanging out on someones wall after I die well then... mission accomplished.
    I have a few photos from calendars framed and hanging around the house. calendars don't always last only a year

Actually I may be asking you for one of your photos at some point. Should be able to help you accomplish your mission

I already have some huge black and white canvas prints on my walls and I am always interested in another. However the two in my room currently are water scenes another would be nice if you wouldn't mind.

I have a few photos from calendars framed and hanging around the house. calendars don't always last only a year

Actually I may be asking you for one of your photos at some point. Should be able to help you accomplish your mission

I already have some huge black and white canvas prints on my walls and I am always interested in another. However the two in my room currently are water scenes another would be nice if you wouldn't mind.

Sure but i don't really "plan" pictures out, so if i ever happen to take some photographs of water then i'll shoot you a PM.

Also.... what sorta water, like a river? or a lake or some rapids something along those lines?

[QUOTE=Twigsoffury;355455]Sure but i don't really "plan" pictures out, so if i ever happen to take some photographs of water then i'll shoot you a PM.

Also.... what sorta water, like a river? or a lake or some rapids something along those lines?
    That would be sweet thanks.
    Anything with a pier in it if it ever so happens, would be great.

IMG SNIP
    Loving the detail in the hair, daughter?

IMG SNIP
    Loving the detail in the hair, daughter?
    lol yup.