Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling most of my stuff...

Default Selling most of my stuff...

Some of this is mine, some is the wife's. Ask for combined shipping if you want to buy more than one thing. I may be adding to this thread as I find more stuff.

First batch consists of:

4x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers, green LED, DDR3-1333. $50 for all 4 sticks shipped.

2 1GB DDR2 SO-DIMMs. One is 533, one is 800. $5 shipped for each, will toss in AS bag and in padded mailer. I may have another one or two around.

4x1GB Corsair Dominators PC6400. These were great clocking memory, though I forget exactly how far they went. For old school clocking or if you still use DDR2, it's some great stuff. $30 shipped. It's probably worth more but I figure I'll just get it gone quicker this way.

1 120GB Seagate Momentus 5400.4 laptop drive. Drive will be DBANed before sending, working pull. $40 shipped.

I also have the T3200 CPU from said laptop. Make me an offer.

Next batch:

2 Opteron 2419 CPUs. 1.9GHz hexacores, so 12 CPU cores. I know what retail is, I didn't pay retail. $40 shipped.

Black 2x1GB set of generic DDR2-Colored with sharpie for my Lian-Li spider build, work 100%. $7 shipped. SOLD

AMP stick of generic DDR2-$5 shipped.

Whole pile of ECC DDR2-there's a lot of 1GB sticks in there, and most of it tested just fine (bought in lots from Ebay) but my boards were too picky. $40 shipped for the lot.
    SOLD
    Next...

K9ND-Speedster with quad core BIOS and a pair of 2214s. If you want, I have liquid cooling for all areas save MOSFETS.

$30 for board and procs, $70 for all together. I'll whip up mounting for the blocks, I have enough stuff here. If you take it and the ECC stuff I'll sort you a deal to make it worth your while. The 2419s will not run on this board.
    SOLD

Arima quad-socket setup. 8GB of RAM, 4 8347HE processors, 16 cores. Won't be too poor at F@H, and it's very energy efficient. I have a PSU I'm reattaching the proper connectors for this board-it's 12V input only, and so I'm fitting a modified PSU (shown in the Whaler's Heading log) with the 16 and 18 pin connectors. PSU is an XFX 750w. Whole setup is $300, and that's a LOT less than it would cost to build. Just add heatsinks or blocks and a drive. NB heatsink is being popped back on, had been run underwater. The blocks from the K9ND will fit it, but you'll need two more blocks as well.

NZXT unisleeved 24 and 8 pin extensions. $10 shipped.

3 AMD Phenom II stock sinks. $5 each, all three for $12.

Enzotech RAM and MOSFET sinks. $20 for both packages, have a second package of 'fet sinks I will include if I find it. SOLD

DDC 3.1 sans cover, o-ring and connector. I can easily add a connector, and I have some stock tops and a few spare o-rings, or I can sell it like this. Impeller was dyed with test fluid, is blue normally. $25, if I find the parts and redo it all $35. Get this stuff out of my house.

8800GTS 320 with alphacool block. Working, missing PCI plate. $35.

PNY GTX 470 1280MB. Working, flashed from 465. $200 shipped, it's a great card but it's too much for the area it's intended for.

I'm clearing it all out before we build our house. It stays here for a week then gets listed on Ebay. Then it will stay there and here both until it's gone.
    Last edited by Kayin; 03-16-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Default Re: Selling most of my stuff...

K9ND, ECC lot, and blocks pending payment.

Edit: Sold. First post updated.
    Last edited by Kayin; 03-15-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Generic 2x1GB sold.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

quad socket board is nice but is it me or does it not have holes for a wcing block.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

It does. It just has 1 hole on each side of the procy, totaling 2 holes, instead of the normal 4.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

hmm what kind of block can you use then? obv not an EK block

Custom Title Honors

aahh. wish i had more money. If i buy the copper sinks, can you give me the GTX? lol

might need those sinks though.

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::

good price on the GTS. if only I could find a bracket for it

Custom Title Honors

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::

EK's universal mounts or the lower cost AM2 EK blocks will fit just fine.