Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 - NZXT Switch 810 Build

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 - NZXT Switch 810 Build

Update !

I have a new Update for you guys and this is a BIG one! "Mass Effect 3 -NZXT Switch 810 Mod" is now Alive !!!!

Also for those of you the haven't seen it ,Not only did Venom make Maximum PC Magazine but now Mass Effect 3 build has also. (Really wish they had these Photo's below though)

Here is a link to the Maximum PC Magazine Article: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/new...galactic_socks

This Update i would like to thank EKWB, Mayhem's and Primochill since they are the ones that made this Update Possible.

First off i mixed Mayhem's Pastel Ice White concentrate with roughly 2 quarts of PrimoChill Base/Deionized Water

Next i mixed 1 Bottle of Concentrated Mayhem's light Red Pastel to another 2 quarts of PrimoChill Base/Deionized Water
    and then added 2 bottles of Mayhem's Red Dye to get the red i needed 20ML (Not all was used in build)

And finally the shots of Her Running in all her Glory ! (Build is not complete . Just some cosmetic stuff to do and she is all done)

Really hope you guys Like it so far, And again still More to come so Keep Watching !

MybadOmen

Looks amazing!!! Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

What's on the other side?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Looking good. I'd like to see the back side too. Also the cable managment.

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    Looking good. I'd like to see the back side too. Also the cable managment.
    You are looking at the cable management. The build is running in those Photos.

ATX Mental Case

Update!

Huge thanks to Razer and there Generosity donating some Razer Mass Effect Gear to the build:

Here is what they Donated to the Build as they seen the build and thought it would be a great match. I totally agree! :

Razer Black Widow Ultimate Keyboard "Mass Effect 3 Edition"

The Normandy SR2 is Commander Shepard’s starship and a quick maneuvering vehicle great for traversing the galaxy, getting the team extracted from hot zones, and dropping behind enemy lines. Just like the Normandy, the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mass Effect 3 Edition gaming keyboard is a state-of-the-art weapon with full-fledged heavy-duty mechanical key infrastructure. When it delivers crisp, tactile feedback and faster keystroke actuation, this revolutionary, fully backlit gaming keyboard accomplishes your mission with razor-sharp efficiency.

Razer Imperator Mouse "Mass Effect 3 Edition"

The war for Earth has begun, and only Commander Shepard stands between the Reapers and Earth’s total annihilation in Mass Effect 3. Use the Razer Imperator Mass Effect 3 Edition gaming mouse to give yourself the better edge and dispatch your ruthless enemies before they render all life extinct. The Razer Imperator ME3 Edition has been exclusively emblazoned with the iconic N7 logo, bestowed only upon the highest-ranking soldiers of the Systems Alliance military, displayed on Shepard’s Armor, and now in your capable hand.

Razer Vespula Mouse Pad "Mass Effect 3 Edition"

In Mass Effect 3, Commander Shepard and his team will face their greatest challenge yet - the Reapers. The Razer Vespula dual-sided gaming mouse mat is the perfect way to ensure that you’re prepared for each battle. Get neck-breaking acceleration under your mouse with the SPEED side to hit the enemies before they can react, or deliver precise headshots with the measured movement of the CONTROL side. Exclusively designed in pitch-black finish with the iconic N7 logo and stripes displayed on Shepard’s Armor, the Razer Vespula Mass Effect 3 Edition readies both you and your mouse for the war to take Earth back.

For more info on Razer's Great Products check out these Links:

www.razerzone.com
    www.razerzone.com/me3
    www.facebook.com/razer

Take Care Guys and just working on the window and Decals for the build and you will see them as soon as they are done!

MybadOmen

ATX Mental Case

UPDATE!

Still More to come on this build Guys. Just waiting on a few things and been hard at work designing them. I should have the rest of the stuff soon and hopefully it will really make the build Pop! If not back to the drawing board.

Also would like to Thank the Sponsors that helped make this build possible with this Photo that "gr3nd3l" Put together for me.

Also Special Thanks to "Kaged" for helping me once again with the Decals for this build and working with me to get them just right.

And of course Thank You to all the People that follow my builds and my work and that support me through the builds.Good and the Bad.

MybadOmen

ATX Mental Case

Last Parts should be here Friday to finish this build off. The do a Photo shoot of it all together.

ATX Mental Case

UPDATE!

Just a small update is all but the build and Theme is coming together now. Also the back door makes sure there is no confusion on what company makes the case.

I also like to thank my buddy Kaged that helped me with making the masking for Venom and also help design and make the ME3 Decals also. He is also teaching me to use my own Plotter so i can some day do it myself

Ok Me and Kaged have been talking for a while again deciding on idea's for the Vinyl decals again but this time for the outside of the case. There were many Decals made but at the end i am not sure which will be used and which wont. but so far some are on for sure.

Ok so today i 3M Wrapped the back door of the case which was a pain by myself but i got it done. Also i added Decals to the front and the back panel. I am very aware there is a space above my Antec Veris (Still working on that)

Ok i will shut up and show the Photos because that's what you all really want to see

Well that's it for now. Hoping to have the build completed by Monday just waiting on the window is all and a couple small fixes.

Keep watching its not over yet ! Plus there will soon be a Nice Photo shoot done by my Aunt for me (Photographer)

MybadOmen

ATX Mental Case

UPDATE !

''Warning these photo's are just crappy ones from my iPhone good shots will be taken later and posted''.

First off really want to thank my Sponsor/Friend at Primochill for doing the etching for me.Highly appreciated Mate.

Well finally the update that puts everything together. I designed a window that i wanted etched and spaced everything so it wouldn't ruin the view of important stuff inside like my EK Parts ,Plextor SSD's etc.
    Anyway my great Sponsor Primochill got me this window overnight so i could complete the Build by Monday and as you can see he never fails me. Thank you Primochill for the great job.

Anyway its not totally complete a few small things to do plus a Photo shoot with the matching Keyboard,Mouse etc from Razer.

Here was the Black NZXT Switch 810 i received:

and here it is now:

Here is the Mass Effect 3 -NZXT Switch 810 Mod

The package that i thought would be very late actually came right away!

And the Window all cut to size i requested and etching exactly where i wanted it.

Best i can do for now till the Photo shoot but believe me . It looks a Million times better then the Photos:

And this ones for you NZXT for giving me this project in the first place and being more then just a sponsor to me.

Thank all you guys so much for supporting me and being my friend through this build and the past builds.

There should be 2 more Posts before Completion and then the Grand Finally the Photo shoot finally done right. Any Updates after that will just be any achievements that the Build happens to get . If any I imagine thats up to my followers to Vote for me.

Take Care and sorry no better Photo's yet. But really hoping you guys like what i did with the window.

MybadOmen