Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Universal Video Containment Device

Default Re: Universal Video Containment Device

@Kayin- Water blocks, eh? That might make for a very interesting setup. I think there's enough room in the case for some tubing and a res. Shoot me a pic and send me a couple dimensions and I'll see if it will fit in. (This is an old case, so it's an oddball size)

@Airbozo- I get different smells depending on which way the wind is blowing. South of me is garlic. North of me is a huge mushroom farm. I love the garlic smell. Mushroom, not so much. I am definitely up for seeing what you have available. Also, if you're interested, tonight in downtown Morgan Hill is the Thursday night street dance... my favorite local blues/rock band is playing 7pm-9pm.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    @Kayin- Water blocks, eh? That might make for a very interesting setup. I think there's enough room in the case for some tubing and a res. Shoot me a pic and send me a couple dimensions and I'll see if it will fit in. (This is an old case, so it's an oddball size)

@Airbozo- I get different smells depending on which way the wind is blowing. South of me is garlic. North of me is a huge mushroom farm. I love the garlic smell. Mushroom, not so much. I am definitely up for seeing what you have available. Also, if you're interested, tonight in downtown Morgan Hill is the Thursday night street dance... my favorite local blues/rock band is playing 7pm-9pm.
    Lol! Forgot the mushrooms. Once a year we usually head to one of those places and get free mushroom compost. Works wonders for the garden.

What is the name of the band? My co-worker lives in Morgan Hill and is in 2 different bands, The One's and Epoch (plus he sits in with several other bands from time to time).

BTW: My brother in law owns the Morgan Hill Theater (and others in the bay area). I did the POS install and the other servers and camera's there when they first remodeled.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

The band is called Blue Dog.

Mushroom compost is awesome, and free. Best kind.

He owns the theater?? I remember the old theater, before they remodeled. It was absolutely crap-tastic before. I moved out here from San Jose/Saratoga area back in 2000.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    The band is called Blue Dog.

Mushroom compost is awesome, and free. Best kind.

He owns the theater?? I remember the old theater, before they remodeled. It was absolutely crap-tastic before. I moved out here from San Jose/Saratoga area back in 2000.
    I'll have to check them out when I can. Tonight is out, too many things going on at the homestead...

My brother in law owns Cinelux. His dad started the company back in 1962 and it has been a family run business since. They own the Morgan Hill Theater, Almaden 6, the one on Winchester called The Plaza, Scotts Valley, 41st Ave in Watsonville and a couple of others. I admire that they do everything in their power to keep the prices lower than other theaters while still keeping up with the latest technology. During some of the cheap matinee's they actually lose money on the ticket sales but they feel it is worth it because people come back to the regular shows.

I've done various work for him including tile work, camera work and computer work.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Good news! A box has arrived at my house! This build is going to continue now that there is hardware for it. Pictures to come soon as I start fitting things into the case.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar