Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans For a New Case?

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Fans For a New Case?

Those NZXT fans move a ton of air. There's actually a louder one that I put in my R2M5 that moves 160CFM's
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

outside the net, inputting games for pleasure

Default Re: Fans For a New Case?

The case fan that I ordered for my computer is functioning excellently, thus far; it moves a great amount of air and is nearly silent. As for the CPU cooler that I ordered, however, I believe that I shall save it for my next computer, because it may not fit into my current case, plus, the current CPU cooler is adequate for my usage, and there is also the possibility that I might need to remove the motherboard to install it, and that is a task that I do not wish to undertake at the present time, because of how time-consuming it is.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson.

"Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither." -Benjamin Franklin