Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F*** my life

Default Re: F*** my life

yes.... but i always leave my windows down just a smidge so it can get fresh air in there...
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

I don't understand the people that can steal things from others. I've been poor enough that we didn't even know if we were going to eat that night, and yet I never once thought about stealing things from other people.

But the people my younger cousin hangs out with are entirely different. I can't stay at my Aunt and Uncle's home and leave my things out on the table like I used to. If his friends come over, which could be any time of the night, anything within view will be gone by morning. My Aunt and Uncle are too trusting too, as they keep letting him let these people come over there even though every time one of them is there something goes missing. I fell asleep with my wallet on the table not 18" away from my head and by morning half my cash was gone.

When I'm outside washing my car, without fail one of them will come over and say, "Sweet ride, yo. You got a system?". Even when I did have one in the car, I would always respond, "Nope". I've learned not to trust just about anybody, and keep all my things locked up as best as I can.

Just don't go out and by a new system right away, as they already know you are a target and will simply keep an eye out for when you do.

ive decided this will be my inspiration to finally go all race... i know my stereo weighed with all things stolen about 150 pounds
    maybe 200
    so im guttin it out... keeping only the necessary things for the function of the motor....
    back seats... gone...... carpets.. gone... i want it all gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Damn dude, that really sucks. I always tell people to write down serial numbers for all their electronics in case they do turn up, you can prove that the stuff is yours. Xboxes, cd players, tvs, write it all down. In Idaho at least the pawn shop laws state that anything with serial numbers have to be written down and turned over to detectives to make sure that item isn't stolen. Helps them catch a lot of theft, but you have to have your serial numbers.

I work in loss prevention for Wal-mart, and you would be surprised what people steal. I have lost all faith in my fellow humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER