Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...and this little piggy ran scared...

Default Re: ...and this little piggy ran scared...

Quote Originally Posted by xr4man View Post
    i'll be on the big island. right next to the airforce base. i'm just gonna be there for the weekend though, don't have enough vacation time to stay longer.
    Bummer (on the time not location). I have a set rule that for every hour of flight time, I need one day. My favorite island is Kauai. North shore. Quiet, beautiful and some pretty private beaches. Plus if you really want the crowds, it's only 30 minutes away.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

BTW: While in Cabo, I picked up some nice hand rolled cigar's that are way way better than any Cubans I have smoked. We are starting the fire at 6pm Friday and the pig goes on by 9pm. The cigars and single malt will be broken out shortly thereafter...

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    It's been caught and is at the butchers for dressing...

What island are you going to be on?
    The last couple of times we were in Hawaii, I couldn't convince the wife to hit up a luau... As a vegetarian, she cold at least eat the poi... (that said, she is the best fisher person I have met. She goes out on the boat with her father and 3 sisters and she pulls in the record salmon or tuna. Last year in Cabo, she reeled in the 3rd biggest sailfish of the season... She brings all her catches to me for consumption... )

If anyone is in the Santa Cruz/ South San Jose area, PM me for an invite... Plenty of pig to go around.
    ill be in san jose today around 3pm for my cousins memorial... =/
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

@ Airbozo, I'm in Morgan Hill. We should get together sometime. Maybe you would like to come over and play with the laser.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    @ Airbozo, I'm in Morgan Hill. We should get together sometime. Maybe you would like to come over and play with the laser.
    Nice! One of my co-workers lives in Morgan Hill. He is coming over for the pig roast. Are you interested? July 14th at 1pm...

I would be, if not for my screwy dietary requirements. But we definitely should meet up sometime and geek out.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    I would be, if not for my screwy dietary requirements. But we definitely should meet up sometime and geek out.
    Being a chef, I try to accommodate as many as possible. My wife is vegetarian and I do most of the cooking and still impress her. We have a few other friends showing up that have such extreme restrictions I swear they only eat lettuce and even that is bad for them. My sister in law is one. She is a kidney transplant patient and when everything was working well she was OK, but now that the kidney is on it way out she jokes that the only thing she can eat is water... and very little of that.

If you are ever in San Jose, drop me a line. I work at Charcot and 1st.